Miss B loves to hunt up in the attic. What is she hunting exactly? Only she knows, but she will be sure to share whatever it is!
Between 9 January 2020 and 9 April 2020 the man was reported by neighbors and given a 12-week jail sentence as well as being banned from keeping animals for life.
The RSPCA visited him on 9 April and found his crossbreed terrier Barney (the dog) was possibly close to death with "no body fat" and weighed 10.5lbs.
RSPCA Inspector Marie Griffiths of Avon and Somerset Police said: "Barney was totally emaciated with no body fat present at all. His ribs, spine and pelvic bones were very visible, and the sockets behind his eyes were sunken. His coat was dull and he appeared lethargic and depressed."
He also said Barney had been deprived of a proper diet and veterinary care for several months.
Barney has since recovered and was enjoying life in a new home!
BBC News: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-56400647
As millions of Houstonians hunkered down in their homes during the storm in February, many animals were left outside to confront the sub-freezing temperatures that paralyzed Texas, forcing animal cruelty investigators and police into search-and-rescue operations that may result in fines or criminal charges.
A deceased dog was found covered in snow at an auto shop in southwest Houston. Five other dogs were found alive at the same location and taken to the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), where they will remained until the custody hearing.
Eight dogs and one pig were found tethered outside without shelter as well on a property in Crosby. All were severely malnourished, had skin issues and one, a puppy, had a broken jaw.
There is some good news, however, as the owner of the eight dogs and pig has been arrested and charged. One dog remains in critical condition and required surgery – the puppy with a broken jaw. She finally took her first bite of food on the 19th of February.
It's cold outside! How come humans get hot chocolate and we don't? We need something to warm us up too!
First it's cold, then it is warm. It is dry and now it is wet. We think we should just stay in bed until the weather makes up its mind!
Multiple product samples of the Sportmix pet food being investigated were tested by the Missouri Department of Agriculture and found to contain very high levels of aflatoxin.
Pets with aflatoxin poisoning may experience symptoms such as sluggishness, loss of appetite, vomiting, jaundice (yellowish tint to the eyes, gums or skin due to liver damage), and/or diarrhea, according to the FDA. In some cases, this toxicity can cause long-term liver issues and/or death.
If your pet has symptoms of aflatoxin poisoning, contact a veterinarian immediately. Even pets without symptoms may have suffered liver damage, so you may want to contact your veterinarian if your dog has eaten any of the recalled products.
For the list of recalled foods and other information, click the link! nbcmontana.com/news/nation-world/fda-announces-recall-for-pet-food-after-at-least-28-dogs-die-12-31-2020
First time pitbull owners who found two pitbull puppies abandoned on the side of the road and decided to adopt them...And then loved them so much, they decided to get two wonderful mastiffs.